At Smiles of Wilmington, Erin L. Rautio, DMD, our doctor creates oral care plans that treat current issues, as well as help prevent future complications. To accomplish this, Dr. Erin carefully examines an individual’s oral structure to determine what restorative procedures can help repair or rebuild damaged areas. Restoring a tooth can make performing basic functions like eating and speaking easier and more comfortable.
If you or a loved one has damaged or missing teeth, call our Wilmington office today to set up an appointment with our caring dentist.
Some restorative services offered at our practice are:
- Crowns which fully enclose a tooth severely affected by discoloration or minor to moderate damage.
- Bridges utilize adjacent teeth to support a single tooth or row of teeth replacement.
- Partial & full dentures rest on gum tissue or are attached to a dental implant to replace a full or partial section of teeth.
- Tooth extractions are sometimes required for overall oral health, especially in teeth that have been diagnosed as potentially harmful to gums and other structures.
- Dental implants restoration is done right here in our office. It involves putting the prosthetic crown onto the previously-placed implant post.
Receiving a Restoration
Restoration refers to a custom dental prosthetic, custom designed to fit your oral structure and complete or even strengthen your smile. All of our restorative devices are created in a trusted local lab, where they produce quality crowns, veneers, and dentures.
Beautiful restorations combined with our customer service contributes to patients who are happy with their experience and results. We also address prior worn restorations and replace them with our state-of-the-art prosthetics.
Choosing the Right Restorative Service for You
Dr. Rautio reviews your oral health history and determines what form of restorative treatment will help you achieve a smile that is both comfortable and functional. Procedures may also be combined to create a total-mouth restoration plan that resolves all of your oral health issues.
Call the Expert Team at Erin L. Rautio
Our office provides a multitude of restorative services and is part of a trusted network of local dental specialists. We want to help you enjoy a healthy smile you can use effortlessly. Call today to find out how our custom-crafted restorations can help you achieve optimal oral health.